In changing industry demands mezzanine floors are the necessity due to lack of space availability, we are engaged in offering a supreme quality range of Mezzanine structures. These mezzanines are manufactured by our experienced and most qualified experts with the utilizations of quality raw material and modern machines.
Strong build Maximum load capacity at minimum steel consumption Hassle free installation in running plant Ease of re-installation
• Free standing mezzanines — also known as structural, steel, or wide span mezzanines, these are commonly used in a wide variety of applications and offer great flexibility in set-up and restructuring if needed. Free standing mezzanines and platforms are considered capital equipment and, thus, can be depreciated over a shorter period of time.
• Building supported mezzanines – if a building is designed to support additional loads, the structure can be used to support a mezzanine or platform.
• A blended system can also be developed in which a mezzanine is supported partly by the building structure and partly by columns, as long as the foundation can support the additional load.
• Stragcon infra is capable of handling building-supported mezzanines without calling in a general contractor.
• Rack supported mezzanines – these platforms create a mezzanine level of usable space between existing storage racks, provided that the rack system can support the additional loads.
• Catwalks also can be installed in these situations.
• Shelving supported mezzanines – ideal for storage of smaller items alongside existing shelving.
• This is an economical way to make more efficient use of existing space.